Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Diary - Day 8

Ah yes. Apologies for not writing on 25th. Like I bemoaned in my post before this one, work had me occupied for more than a day. But here I come, refreshed with a day of joblessness and hence, a replenished me.

I am slightly impressed with my discipline - which's taste I haven't had until a recent while. I am setting targets and working towards them. The pessimist inside me is only caught unawares lately, winking and hinting that it may as well only about time before the newly adapted discipline crumbles.

I place my bet only on my nascent skill of holding shit together that I discovered barely a year ago. This last one year is the only standing evidence of some decent progress I've managed to record. So that's the only thing, forget about anyone else, even myself would dare to place the bet on.

Why am I even talking about discipline? Because I have had some time today to think about myself and on what path I've chosen to tread. To put it bluntly, I had enough time to leisurely think today about the type of pebbles the path I've come down on has been adorned with.

It might be a while I will again rant about paths and their pebbles.

See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment