Thursday, October 20, 2016

Diary - Day 4

I am coming back to the blog for fourth day in a row. But 4 is too small a number to account for any kind of consistency. I will talk about consistency and all that at a later time.

There's this colleague at work who walked up to me with a genuine interest to seek anything I know of language (he thinks I am some sort of English virtuoso, which is obviously his untrue opinion about his newfound colleague). I really liked talking to him about the mediocre stuff I know and which I thought could be of some use to him. It kind of added a sense of fulfillment to my morning. I went back to my desk with lungs full of smoke and satisfaction.

Allow me the liberty to say that most part of the industry I work in is made of artificiality. And that touch genuineness was like a rare breeze of warmth on a Serbian's cheeks.

Apart from that, today has been quite a normal day with no surprises springing up from the bushes that grow between two cubicles in the office.






No comments:

Post a Comment