Sunday, October 23, 2016

Diary - Day 6

I have gone to a bar today which I hadn't visited in 2 years. I don't know if it's ironically funny that a waiter or two remember me at the bar from the days I used to frequent. Just bantering over those quick seconds when one of them was serving me beer, I asked a few things, to which their responses were grim.

I asked why the bar seemed so dull and they claimed this season has something to do with the auspiciousness of the time of the year - and so people refrain from pouring in. So god-fearing are people, I sighed for a trice.It just seemed as absurd to me as a man trying to conceive a baby by working out in the gym. The waiters were hopeful that the bar would restore its crowd and so its lost gala, by January.

As I went on with drinking, I later learnt that the waiter bunch of the bar were beaten to their shit for their unwelcoming behavior with the customers.


No comments:

Post a Comment