Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Diary - Day 2

Winter is here. And so are those chilly mornings & evenings. Hyderabad's winters have always been special for me - not for what they bring  into my living but by their mere occurrence and the associated pleasantness. Maybe it has got more to do with my inherent disliking for subcontinental summers. Unpleasantness of broken skin & the unconsummated desire for chai form the flip-side though.

Yet another winter is is in passing, with normalcy. This diary is only one day old in its existence but it has found its way into my list of looking-forward-to things. The list has no other things.

I am writing this with a sense of urgency but I'm actually enjoying this urgency which my life has not experienced in quite a few years. I like the way in which time seeps from under the notebook in which I am writing this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment