Thursday, December 29, 2016

Diary - Day 71

It has been quite some years that a month has been this meandering in its passing and ultimately eventful to me. It has also been a while, actually a long time that a year has passed, leaving me only chuffed. I've made some decent progress professionally, sorted some things characteristically, turned much less judgmental and more patient with irksome phases.

It is only fair to talk about luck when a whole year bore pleasant fruits for me. They say, all in good times. But in this very month, I've seen how irrevocably unfortunate some lives can be. Industrious people debate this by citing the lack of very same industriousness by the less-blessed. But having breathed the same air we do & soiled the same earth we soil, they deserve some compassionate consideration. So good fortune is what I've been blessed with in 2016. Sure I've got things to work on; for who haven't?

Any discourse about how 2016 made me into whatever, has to be disregarded as senseless spew before the year ends. So this is it.

Back tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment