Monday, March 4, 2013

He just killed me in style.

For what it has been a painful month, equal number of lessons have been learnt. I start this piece to put down  my version of forgiveness. I have seen that in this friend of mine who hails from old school with little qualities of modern day ego, vengeance and grit.

There's this friend of mine to whom I had been extremely disloyal for over a period of 1 year. Well, I had my set of reasons to justify my lousy behaviour. He just seemed too outgrown for all that within this time & welcomed me with a wide spread smile after initials moments of doubt, uncertainty over my redundant fear of confrontation.

He just did that in style cos of which I was spellbound. Between us, its always been me who did the talking part & he always preferred to listen, nod and smile in return. He did the same yesterday, which put me to shame, guilt and envy. I was rather expecting him to thrash me in my face for what I had been but he just sounded unaffected & assured me everything is perfectly normal as ever.

For what stand I took between me & dirty harry (no offence meant Mr. Dirty Harry, this is in a positive sense), he took mine between us. Silent, smiling & barely affected. By that, he put me to death without really touching me except for that handshake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment