Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Two years

So disgustng,I should have felt when I literally screwed up my exam.But surprisingly,I didnt.How a dumb nerd I used to be till a couple of years ago?I allowed people to throw nerd jokes on me and had never felt so bad when they were doing so .Infact ,I used to find myself happy with that kind of nerdy attitude.I dont know what the recluse change of time that I got involved with lots of people who chenged the dimensions of my outlook.
Alcohol.Cigarettes.These are those things 'you own end up owning you'.I dont have to balme anyone.I am sound of my mind and I perfectly know what I am going through.But the worst part is regretting it.
Past couple of years meant a lot to me.Been through a lot of diffrent images who consciouly know their cause.The purpose.I stopped physical exertionI banned day dreaming,to confess honestly,used to be my best part.Struggling with useless tiny things ,very difficult to hold even.They call them as resistors,capacitors etc.
This post has got no essence.Its just got my presence.Always struggling to say away from phoney people.they never understand.This post has got no pattern.Even me.But I like it.I am going wherever it takes me.
They find flicks of Madhur Bhandarkar more beautiful than Anurag Kashyap's.I like Anurag Kashyap.He captures imaginary-beautiful-inner-me,for tha sake,we may not feel good by seeing his collection.But Madhur Bhandarkar,screw him.Such a waste of him.Even,you can flick 'em by moving aimlessly on roads og King koti.
Happened to read an interesting conversation between Ashok and Aishwarya both arguing for Amitabh bachchan and Shah rukh Khan respectively.here I mean respectively.Such a waste of time arguing for Shah rukh Khan.Sorry Aishwarya.
AMITABH BACHCHAN ZINDABAD ! ! !

3 comments:

  1. ashok zindabad! thankgod you have taken my brothers side i would have hated this blog if you had taken aishwarya's. and yup the angst portrayed in the blog is fiery and unbelievably honest. keep up this honest work and yeah keep hating madhur bhandarkar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me be phoney..!!!
    I dint understand the upper part.
    totally nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the way ur thinking's changing..how the way you blog's changing..frankly, this ain't great but this is a platform for sm other great posts!

    ReplyDelete