Saturday, November 7, 2009

Bulla ki jaana main kaun ! !

A little one for you guys.Counldnt make any more than this especially on this topic!
Watched 'baba' movie today.'Talaiva' Rajinikanth.It got me thinking.As if,appearing so desperate to know about his own whereabouts.I mean who am I?Why did I come to this place?Whats the cause of my life?Whats the cause for my life?etc.He behaves like a nomad in that movie.really,it got me thinking
Deep,somewhere,in your heart,some or the other time,you might have thought about this.You didnt?Then I cant do nothing.A man who doesnt think about himself,does not think at all.I pity all those lousy bastards who are too busy to think about their own selves.
Everyone of us have got our childhood fantasies,for sure.Rofl....!!Because thats the age when we think free(To know more about thinking free,refer to one of my older posts,'Free thinking')We dreamt of becoming or someone.But now,we have got nothing to do with it.
Am I destined to struggle with capacitors all my life? Sirish destined to deal with micro or nano chips?whatever? Is Sandy meant to be working on machines all his life?I dont know about the other two people,whether they enjoy doing such things ,but honestly,I dont.
Heard about 'Catcher in the Rye' a lot these days.Guy,wandering through the streets of 'Newyork' for couple of days.May be.He can.He might have.I always find 'philosophy' to be fascinating .Beautiful quote.'When do you gonna study yourself when you're still busy studying volumes of the cones and ancient history.Gud one.Isnt it?After all,we have all got a purpose.
GET IT DONE

5 comments:

  1. it also depends on your blog about alchemist vs will

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. deekshith the standard in your blogs is reducing day by day. shit man take your time dont know if people feel the same when they read mine. but having read this i feel frustrated. it was like reading an essay written by a 12 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting..but could've been better.

    ReplyDelete