Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dirty Harry

It is the place of heathenism and superstitious rites.Yes,it is ur world!For me,the only hope to spend many days between inglorious bastards is to see this 'glorious bastard'.Dirty Harry.Sandeep.Hey sandy,everytime ,you have taken me off the guard.But this time,its my turn mate.
If its Brad pitt v/s Johnny Depp,its brad for me and depp for him.If its Guy Ricthie v/s Tarantino,its Guy ritchie for me and Tarantino for him.But if its Snatch v/s Fight club.Its for both of us.Yeah,I used to be a dumb nerd till a couple of years ago but this bastard literally changed the way I see this world!
Here comes, taste and perspective.Both are different.Taste may change from time to time but the perspective,it never change.of course,Your perspective is You literally!This ,I've learnt from dirty harry.Life with Sandy had been something like beautiful passing cloud as if Anurag Kashyap protrays it in Dev D . Inhale.....Swallow......hiss.....hmm.Life's been fast wiht him.Very fast as if something like its in "Requiem for a dream." But that was cocaine.This is Dirty Harry.
Guys,remember Javier Bardem in "No country in old men"?Fella fed up with heck kinda people .dong what he wants and just moving on with his life,i m sorry,moving on with his gun eh? This is sounding like I am just comparing him with many characters I've watched in cinema.....but I MEAN IT.
Crushing his so called 'little soldiers of death' with helpless rage but never regrets it.Best part of him,that is. 'Paul Newman' in 'cool hand luke'
Always been in some sort of ambiguity whether 'Am I blessed or cursed with him'?I dont exactly remember for what he had gone for with Ashok.But I finally found myself that "I AM BLESSED WITH HIM".....

4 comments:

  1. i like that take on perspective. and the inhale-swallow-his part. musth undi mama. tribute aa? ur reply to bright spot?..

    ReplyDelete
  2. rofl......yeah bawa....a sort of....i dunna exactly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how many times would this guy tribute me....asshole what do you think i am? ...superman...mama i am as flawed as any other human on this planet maybe a bit more flawed than many of them ...see want me to tell you something i am not half as human as aditya is sope he is the guy you should be writing about not me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. holy crap! saale mujhe kaiko phasara? honestly, im not even worth it..infact, after reading wine and time, i feel so worthless..anyway, sandeep its deekshit's tribute yaar..dont do this ;)

    ReplyDelete