Friday, May 24, 2013

She did it.

2 years. And she did it. Not many people believed in her but those disbelieving accounts of people did not hold me back from believing in her. I knew she'd blow it away, this strong, as strong as she has blown just a day ago.

State 8th rank in Post Graduate entrance. Doesn't that sound surreal? I know it does, it surely does. But she's too mortal to stay away from surrealism. Fate held her back for a year but she mustered up all that it takes to hit back with hot breezes on vengeance in fate's face. Time curses itself for holding her back and irony abuses itself for still being alive. That hard she struck.

Undermining acted as a boon in disguise in helping her let herself free from all the expectations that formed as a result of previous performances.

She is sending strong signals to all those who mocked at her skills and capabilities and warned them silently that she's on her way to achieve something big, to accomplish bigger tasks and to establish the biggest target one could ever achieve in her circles. Or to that point, in the whole state.

I take pride in her that she once fell for me. I hold my head high for being loved by that person once. I expand my chest in happiness for her chest once held me as its cocoon.

All ya out there, she did it. Yes, she did it.


No comments:

Post a Comment