Monday, May 13, 2013

A quick sneak.

Okay. Been a little too long I posted. Occupied with distraught on the personal front and cataclysm on the professional one. I almost forgot that I own a blog. Nevertheless, here I am. This one's just a reminder that Identity is alive but just hibernating for a while.

I type this sitting on a new desk in a new work station with the same old fingers dancing on a new keyboard. Yes! There's a job migration that consummated its process just a few hours ago. I am now a representative of a new organization. Don't ask me how it feels. Same shit, Different place, Indifferent cynicism 'cause of corporate slavery!

A lot of reading is going on, too much being suckled but not much omitted in return. I hope the overload will be dealt and there shall be an overflow in the opposite direction as well. I am just waiting it to happen, with all my weapons held in a brandishing manner, ready to embrace the slaughter the moment it arrives.

I completely shunned the social side of me, which speculatively is fetching fruitful results of solitude, peace and I no longer serve a serf for unwanted anxiety that runs in the lives of half the living. (I guess at least 3 billion people have facebook or twitter or other accounts in this world)

Figuratively, vague ideas are bouncing all over in my head but the real juicy task is to give them a shape. To channelize the inspirations and to inject a form to the bothering ideas. No day - No night. Almost on the verge to finish a month filled with reading and there's a break that's going to be taken. Time for reproduction of ideas.

What else? I don't think I have missed out much by staying away. The world's the same as ever.

Later bud.

No comments:

Post a Comment