Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Check List.

Happy new year to all of you, first of all.

I don't believe in new year resolutions. But with the buzz that surrounds you with an exaggerated state of euphoria tagged to its name called 'new year celebration', you unknowingly  fall into the pit of looking forward for phenomenal changes that might occur to you in the new year; unless you seclude and gift yourself with blissful distance from the hustle bustle.

I could't run much far from the manna so I was stuck in the web which left me from its clutches after injecting optimism and hope. Here are few things I wish to conquer before this year drains out and these are those few things I want to keep with myself hereafter, no matter how many more years may come.

  • Gain a perspective; perhaps a wider & broader one.
  • Stay away from the fight-inducing topics.
  • Read more.
  • Watch more.
  • Write more.
  • Earn
  • Spend
  • Laugh
  • Romance
  • Love
  • Be Happy


Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment