Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Somethings for myself

To start off on a good note, the new year already started being kind to me. Its feeding me with ample motivation to write; or should I say I am being receptive to the nature's stimuli? Either of them will do.

Last 3-4 years were extremely turbulent, controversial and unsettled. If I sound like making up a resolution at all, all I would resolve is to ensure myself a smooth year this time. There are few things around the corner that'd make me go crazy but taking a ground, sticking to basics & keeping my cool is all I have to do.

There are few primitive questions I made a habit of asking myself. Answers have been quite thought provoking, inquisitive & fulfilling. The first thing I determined is to have some respect myself & not sparing anybody at its cost. Pretty crucial for my survival.

I'd make sure I don't evoke unnecessary arguments, pick up fights & spoil days. I'd prefer to keep it low, calm, grounded & composed.

Emphasizing on my realization, its high time I define myself as a person; what I deserve, What i want and what I don't.

I decided not to strain myself by giving away much time to others. I'd increase the count of days when I stay back home; not talk to her neither to my mother; rather read, watch and write stuff.

All I am trying to do here is to be honest to myself & others by making my stands, intentions clear. Its time now to relax & sip the hot tea rather than sifting among the crowded tables of a multinational food chain's outlet, trying to balance food tray in one hand & my dreams in the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment