Friday, October 26, 2012

Those walls and Their Destruction

As everybody has set out on their own boats heading to different destinations, its high time I call this a transition phase. Pen isn't moving further but with the unbearable load on mind, I have to ooze this out to feel better.

They say old school friends bring back flakes of the old you before you get lost in memoirs. With more & more new ones adding to the list, I am not sure whether they can be called Friends. Its all part of business transactions. Money is involved in everything. This compels me to look up to that corner of the room only to revisit the good old times.

Things were way too different very recently; in fact, fantastic till the new decade commenced. everything gradually got fucked up or must I say I fucked everything up? Lessons were learnt at the cost of people, virtues and good things. Fake people crept in & flew out, leaving me much wiser & cautious inside. A couple of life changers happened for which I am gratified to destiny, hadn't they happened, I wouldn't be sitting here to jot this piece down.

Construction demands patience, perseverance and a lot of determination. The will power to stay convicted & to let go of anything which may be even priceless in order to attain something is essential. On the other hand Destruction is very much a one-step thing. The irrational craving to fuck everything up is so highly dangerous and addictive. It can just ruin everything in seconds. This is where the will for personal success plays a vital role.

Many a time did that craving invite me warmly but I preferred to stay out there in cold, trying to make everything help to the shore. This piece certainly appears vague for people but things are making total sense to me.


People slip away, but even time does. Clinging to the walls of past doesn't intrigue me any more. Trying to build new ones surely does! 

1 comment: