Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Sizing Up

The film is finally out. I am glad it is. Could finish something which had been in the pipeline for a really long time. Now that the film's over & people are back with their own affairs, the quest to do something again began.

As a matter of time, I was trying to figure out how things changed. They did. Very drastically. From being a jobless soul to somebody who has a week planned waiting ahead. From a dreamy, careless person to somebody who think twice before saying something & thinks 10 times before actually doing something. From an easily irritated guy to a patient person. From a guy who had parents totally dubious about their son's career to the one whose parents aren't shy to disclose their son's identity among their peers. Dramatic changes, aren't they?

All can be owed to sizing up the situations and reacting accordingly. Heard furious jokes bombed on me, suspicious friendships & ruffled relationships.

Where does this all take me to? Probably to a shore of being an informed person with tonnes of solitude, silence and faint smiles around my neck? May be.

I hardly have any peers now. Hardly. There were times when she complained about me not devoting sufficient time for her & her companionship and my friends were all blame for that. Now she's the one who asks me to make new friendships & cherish the old ones. This too changed, didn't it?

I hardly get angry now. Probably silence taught me this. Confronting something dreadful with the corners of lips almost touching my ears has become a usual thing.

To the memory of good old times & hope for better coming times, this piece stands as a silent witness ending with a strong full stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment