Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Possessions, Her and Random things.

Fells homely to visit this page after a long while. In fact, it induces a sense of ownership to view a .com based on my name, nevertheless. Life has become devoid. Devoid of cinema, music, writings, nothing. Sometimes, it looks good to be plain. May be some umpteen times, I dream of June to occur, everyday. But, June too shall pass,I know. It brings along with it July and more which shall bring me back in UK. Well, the latest learning is it's difficult to meet self terms and far too difficult to live on selves.
One typical day include 1 convinced-to-be-called meal, some 5 sticks, 2 pints, many to-be-materialised day dreams. Well,of course, this sense of self seems great, the inner you wear is what you bought out with your own bucks. No context of dad comes anywhere. The food you(I) eat , the music machine that decorates your pocket, this paper and pen you write on & with, everything your own, very much.
You look at your laptop's box out the above fireplace and you find your name imbibed colourlessly on it ans you feel,I bought it.
Not alone about the things you earn, but the way you look after everything, a plain pulav prepared by you with no topping tastes gr9, the app you develop on your machine with one night being forgone too looks splendid, yet simple and plain to any third person.
Had been hearing some really happy news about little significant achievements by my peers,lately. Seems much's been happening around out there in my absence. It is like immaculately horning out some soundless noises which nobody cares to mind apparently. It is absolute fun to be an enthusiastic viewer when life turns round all by itself and it appears like chips started falling in place, where they are intended to, but not destined to.
Due to lack of regular intercourse with paper, I am now completely unsure where this is heading towards(Random things in my title justify that). Back into the context, its real juicy encountering destiny. I know people who find it uber cool to quote that absolute bullshit, destiny is. But more funnier part is, their that quoting is also a part of their destinies. How ironic and funny?
I more sound like an anti raged and middle aged citizen. Absence of going places makes you one. (doesn't literally convey 'going' places) Never mind. So, lots been happening around and so I turn up there as any other stranger would do, some 6 months later and they wear that 'you dont know question marks' on their faces, which definitely uneases me.
Now She's gone and my crave for her still refuses to fade out into dark reminiscences of past. What's so magical about her? I know bullying around girls for quite a long time, never serious as a matter of fact to be noted, but this time I am pad enough, enough to be saturated with her and no longer eager to visit strip clubs to buy a couple of drinks and fuck some white whore. Ain't it no fun anymore.

I am said to be a plain bastard by somebody and yes, I write plain. Peace out.

2 comments: