Friday, October 22, 2010

Trainspotting.


It got back to me.Yes,this time,fierce,It got back to me when I am hell scared about the thought that,may be I can't write again my lifetime and yes,It got back to me now,when my palm lost the sense of non violent and yet,the most appealing weapon. I guess,this is some 12th time I watched this cult plot,it was always like something new and fresh to me ,as if watching for the first time. Need not mention,this time too. It had always provoked some deeply concealed,incomplete,shapeless,vague thoughts which would wash off with one expel of smoke from my bad pair of lungs. It took its plunge this time so hard,I gave it a try to wipe off those formless thoughts and surprisingly,as the early morning fog's intensity increased,it became equally and increasingly clear.

Change. Change is ubiquitous. This is what Trainspotting preached me this time. But in a much more effective way than my father or mother or whoever. I didn't get brushed off myself with serious drugs anytime as Rents does in this cinema. But there used to be many other motherfucking addictions,which costed me time,money and people too,to get rid off. Referring me as the most plain plain bastard ever,another bastard gifted me with such a precious possession called "Trainspotting" by Irvine Welsh,but ain't I lucky enough to gather such an
imaginative feast,while my eyes moved down. A moving picture always catches me better. Because,gifted by the most loving bastard I ever have, I have it a hard try and watching the flick after reading the plot is such an eve,I say. I had been warned by the same bastard about people,society and all but it didnt,however,got into my head properly,but now when watching Rent walking off with £ 16k stolen currency,it didn't appear as a crime to me ,because to be honest,everyone would do the same thing in that context. But the whole point is,he is walking off,heading towards the most brightest and unseen horizons of life. Whoever watches Trainspotting for the first time,cannot think of such an ending. A normal human brain might expect all of the four junks doing Heroin all their lives as they did earlier. But as the years roll down into the history,even Adolf Hitler wouldn't be the same as one. Who cares,asking about four fucking jerks,who always wish to be in dopers' paradise . But they have changed. Tommy too changed,who used to be a decent boy-next-door,died of excessive intake of Heroin while the remaining three lads found themselves doing some serious businesses(not drugs,though). That makes something's for sure. And I am glad ,that the same 'something' is 'Change'. Change is quintessential and its inevitable.
And now,I can connect this to myself pretty well. I am wanted to be changed ,by few people. I am supposed t be changed,by nature and I will change,by myself. This time,definitely on a positive take. And one more thing,that demanded a lot of time from me to get aware of,is Individuality. I,no longer care how people around me are,no longer judge a person by the way he lights his cigarette and no longer expect anything out of anyone.

I change.I acquire.I live. Everything for myself and by myself.

5 comments:

  1. i love this expression, "as the early morning fog's intensity increased,it became equally and increasingly clear."..really tight stuff. this looks like one of those pieces which have to be written. and the last line's genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this piece came out after a lot of struggle.It served as an oasis for me ,when I am dying of words to write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. reading your posts after long time is like returning back to 21 year hard pumping kid whom I abandoned at the age of 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't keep it low, when you are high.>!

    ReplyDelete