Saturday, October 2, 2010

Lame introspection

okay now! its 1.12 am. And I am still awake. The disturbing mid night smoke that always tries to creep into my room is trying its hard best to keep me awake and I should admit,its being succeeded.The smoke,brings in with it,scary thoughts of fear,ambiguity and amusement too. I stress the word amusement again,because,at some point of every day ,I laugh at my stupidity to feel frightened by the thought of staying away from my people. What exactly defines 'my people'? I dont know,though. Why should I be scared? The white skins who look at me,the every other day,with a feeling of hatred and alienity(here,i coin the new word,defining the presence of aliens), reminds me of my state of being.Then,I plug in my pod which instantly plays 'Under The Bridge' which is specially written for soul searching bastards like me. I wish my girl would be here,along with me. I dont bother even either the presence of psycho mantis or semi urban punk or dirty harry would do.I came across a beautiful liking liked by my beloved brother Jai Simha ,it goes on like this,"start liking yourself,because you are the only one who is going to stay with you till the end." That makes some sense. Really. I fear I am running out of creativity,my words are lasting and running out of phrases to fill in. As I strive to fit into this new life and get accumulated into new horizons waiting in the line,I never thought this would be my signing off note!

all I can say,Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment