Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Brother!

Yet,another debatable post from my side ,i guess!I've been suffering from a disease,the name of it,i don't know,but that makes one strive for freedom,move out of the box,go unconventional ,feel restless and hate geeks! Any revolution starts from Home.It's true with me too! I am very sad that i, from my childhood ,got myself fitted into a very conventional,systematic,"hard work" believing family..!! As the due course of time,I started accepting the hard fact and eventually I got used to it! And now,I am very comfortable with it! I got used to scoldings of my dad who expects me back at home immediately after the last prayers of Islam go off daily.Somewhere around 6.30 in the evening.I comfortably overlook my mom's disgusting looks if I stay online after 11 in the night! But ,I,here,proudly admit one thing.Though,they say much about how am I supposed to be,I never went against my tide.I always did what I want.lol...though...reluctantly for them! I listened to metal though they shot me dirty looks.I watched "Requiem for a dream" though they feared that I m turning out into a narcotics guy! I never cared them really ,as far as I knew what am I doing.Everything went pretty well! And here comes,bang on my head!


Sadly,I have a younger brother! I wish I had an elder one! Though,I wasted the first 16 years of my life,living like a geek,I realized it thereafter and started living on my terms.Few of my glorious bastards helped me shaping up an amazing life(Very grateful to you,Dirty harry,I owe it all to you).Yeah,it fetched some disastrous results ,even though I am pretty happy with the way things are turning up now and I am very sure that I am going to be the most happiest guy,some 10 years down the lane(lol...if I will be alive).
But here comes my brother.I always dreamt of moulding him up into a guy ,hippiedom personified.I wanted him to be get loaded with confidence .He is not,now! I wanted him to listen to more serious music but he's treating music a just a fact of joke and laughter.I expected him to be moving with people ,who has got some fire in them to make something and to prove something wrong! He never did and he's not,even now! He follows Shiv Khera and I ask him to worship RGV! There's a fact,to all my dear bloody bastards.I copied this from somewhere,i remember vaguely,from one of my fellow bloggers! But a briiliant line.Here it goes like this.lIFE,MY BROTHER,IS NOT SHAPED WITH PARENTS,NOR WITH BOOKS NOR WITH FRIENDS.lIFE'S ONLY SHAPED WITH CINEMA.

my dear brother,I never wanted to rub off my opinions or ideals on you.But I always wanted you to learn from me,here again,I am not boasting,because I learnt my life from David Fincher,Guy ritchie,Ashok ,Sandeep,Kaushik and many more.
If not,you are going to lose yourself.Take care,my fella!

5 comments:

  1. reluctantly i agree with you but ''to have an uncoventional talk and to move with the people who has got some fire to prove something wrong'' .......its something destined to happen.....we cant earn it......unfortunately im not!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ dheeraj :: my fella,its not destined.If it is destined,i would have stopped going to people and stopped the process of extracting the brilliance outa them! In the same way,I found Sandeep and Kaushik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely true! Movies thought me more about life than these parents and studies..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jk :: i copied it frm u taking it granted that no offense meant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL.. dnt worry dude, movies ll never ditch u[nor me]..

    ReplyDelete