Saturday, October 10, 2009

MUSIC

Which evokes a new energy always can be absolutely considered as 'Energy resource'.Oh my God...All I need is music and thats it.Loads of new music is getting into me these days.Of course,those are not new releases.But I am pretty new to 'em.Coming to Bob Dylan,after Sirish told me to lend an ear to Bob,which i reluctantly did,to my surprise which was xpected usually,it was superb.
"The answer my friend....is blowing in the wind". What a number.The freaky,raw voice of Bob Dylan is my new choice.Not becuase of people's influece on me,but I am getting into an entirely different kind of stuff.I never hesitated to held the pride of admitting that I am a guy with so much endowment into Carnatic music.I am wrong.All I know about the artistes BMK,Sikkil brothers (flute),Priya sisters(carnatic vocals)and yeah,of course M.S.Subbalaxmi.......never ending,atleast I hopefully guess.But I feel very sorry for limitng myself to few renowed 'kritis' of them.Lately,I am lucky enough to listen many more works of many artistes.Literally,I couldnt find words.Lots of music.I,hardly know a particle i it.
And yeah,hopping into kinda 'desi' stuff(donno exactly whether I can use that word),its Rabbi.Definitely bcoz of Sirish's impact on me.I heard of him quite a several times.I only used to know about 1 song of him.."Bulla ki jaana main kaun"..Even that too because of that track's video which includes "Charminar"(meri jaan).But guys,just put some skin into his compositions.Philosophy,Dark comedy,Sarcasm....everything....I dont know..rofl..rofl!!
He just makes sure,he presents all above in each of his compositions.
I just didnt understand about what Ashok bhai(sandy's brother) said regarding "refined soul of music".But,of late,I am just getting to know about what he said and meant.
How can I forget MaestroIlayaraja?Ever heard his guitar?Breathtaking.Simple and great.Many people find it embarassing to say that they hear a lot of regional music.Nothing wrong .I heard Maestro's recent(of course,not too recent) work in Telugu "Malle puvvu".Beautiful as usual.As Sandy puts it this way "Miss 'em and you sin".Loads of music I guess.
John Denver,Mike Oldfield,Bryan Adams,Hillary duff,Roop Kumar Rathod......

All I need is Music......
THANX RA BAWA(ADITYA)....FOR GIVING ME SUCH A WONDERFUL MUSIC IN YOUR PLAYER....FRIENDS FOR EVA'........CHEERS ! ! !

2 comments:

  1. rofl! i didn't do nothing mate. infact i, myself, need to thank a lot of people for all the music in that player of mine. all those people who influenced me. but you know what the best part is, as long as the music is beautiful, soulful and honest, it'd always find a way to reach you. it happens somehow. thanks for all that credit mate which i honestly don't deserve. hopefully you'll go influence someone else too. rabbi zindabad. and keep your ears open, always. ;)

    ReplyDelete