Monday, September 28, 2009

PAPPA

Well.....stating about my father whom I lovingly call as 'pappa'.At first,I am feeling pretty proud by announcing him as a self made man.Absolutely.I was just sitting in a cafe and sipping my coffee,then i suddenly felt an urge to jot down something worthy about my dad.Jus like for any other guy,whatsoever,even for me,My dad was my childhood hero.No matter,he is my hero even now.Oh my God,I always tried to be like him in many of the aspectsbut you know what,its only possible for him.He's Raymonds.A complete man.He was always there for me and I am pretty sure,he'll be there for me.He always uses his mangement and tackling skills to calm me down whenever I feel like I am gettin' onto a 'rebellion' track.And iits quite obvious for a 20 year old guy like me to oppose and revolt against the existing academics and all.Whateva,as usual,carers for me like hell.But Pappa,that overwhelming care becomes a barrier for me quite a few times.No big deal.He's just into that urban outfit.Unlike my mom,he hardly shouts or raises his voice against anything.He's so cool that sometimes I wonder that is it so easy to deal with different kinda personalities who work as sub-ordinates to my dad..lol....he makes it look easy...Just as V.V.S Laxman does a magnificient wrist work and delivers a beautiful shot.
My dad has got loads of patience.Hardly loses his cool.When I was having hard time and my backwas against the wall literally,he backed me a lot.He had pumped new hope into me.The only person apart from Sandyto back me when I was having a very tough time is my dad.I've committed few mistakes which made my dad lose sleep,he'd spent sleepless nights thinking whats wrong with me .Those nights were really painful.I swear I never ever again let him down.To admit seriously,its real tough to handle an extremist like me,without losing a pinch of his cool and temper.But he did it so efficiently.........LOVE YOU LOADS PAPPA..

2 comments:

  1. rofl! the complete man eh?.. gud one..and mind your spelling and punctuation raa..its pretty hard to read..!

    ReplyDelete