Monday, July 2, 2012

To all of them, who complete us!

There is this buzz of 'finding-someone-for-selves' going on around me lately. People are getting ready to fall in love. At least, they started being welcoming. I've witnessed a virtual love pair finally joining their hands after 6 whole months of separation, a communist identifying the need to have a partner & a liberal desperately waiting to fly off to embrace the love of his life.

When being in centre of these happenings, a question surfaces. Why is it important to have someone with whom you want to be as transparent as naked? Is that a result of chemical reactions in our brains? Is that the inevitable flow of nature? Or is it the culmination of both? I choose the last one though.

One day or the other, you realize their need. Surely. Those deliberate efforts to find the love of your life. I found mine, a year ago. It defies your dedicated trials you threw to achieve anything, so far. It makes every other thing look tiny and minuscule. It grows out to be magnanimous.

Even a 'apparently-super pissed- with- his-love' bastard would actually miss her & cry when he's drunk (at least). She's not in town. I tried to make fun saying I am granted holidays but I feel her absence massively.

I can understand how hard is it for Sandy. They suddenly occupy the prime priority in our lives. That's so surprising (here I am not trying to convey disgrace to parents at all).

You go to obscene lengths to see them happy. Some friend of mine takes a bus silently to travel 700 odd kilometres to spend a day with his queen, some fella tries to swallow his sadness caused by his love's absence by engaging himself with books, one occasionally identifies the need to have a partner. I write about her whenever I miss her & can't talk to her.

She made me buy bouquets of red roses which I never thought I'd be so close to being romantic & actually buy them. I never thought that giant penguin would cry with his head hung down & his tears getting mixed up with his beer.

Its wonderful how they make you do 'crazy-to-you' things & still not regret  a pinch about them, instead drop her back home, stop for a cigarette on the way back home, light the cigarette, smile over the portrayed stupidity & yet resolve to repeat them more often to seen them giggle.


To Love, hats go off.

1 comment: