Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Love & Longing.

We both, were feeling the distance that has been separating us. She claimed it too. I obviously have to feel pathetic and so I did. I guzzled down a couple of beer cans and now, I crave for one more, but I suffice myself convincing saying 'too much is too bad' to myself & settle down to put this down.

Once again Facebook does this to me. One of very few good things it does to us. Copying immortal lines. Sirish, this is extracted from one of your few updates. You can conveniently figure that out looking at the title. There was a talk about you between Sandeep & myself about your good being. Too much bragging isn't that. I must put a check to this here & now. So, let me pool in.

They say Good things won't last long. So are our good ol' careless times. When She & I used to be so careless about coming times. Time is such a wonderful entity. It induces such a sense of carelessness in you, pushing you to the corners of oblivion, does things it is s'posed to & slides away forward into nothingness, in style. All that would remain in your power is to wonder about its magic, dumbstruck.

We relived our past times, and laughed over them in helplessness & convinced ourselves that we aren't the same old kids, recklessly in love, anymore. A sense of responsibility & foresight crept in, leaving us behind as two outgrown young people, waiting eternally for the good old times to come back.

Where is that adrenaline rush all over me when she strengthened the fact that she loves me? Where are those goosebumps when she laughed like a lullaby?

I still remember the way I rejoiced when she turned around and stared at me with surprise, frowning her forehead & an expression of anxiety, asking me what it's about, silently. Oh yes! As I read between the lines, I figure out something, that I couldn't, from few hours. Those things didn't vanish. They are just concealed, deep inside, layered, with presumed senses of senses of seriousness and responsibility.

I really wish life to be the way just like a Lucky Ali's composition. Simple, subtle, serene, yet extraordinarily magnificent & chord striking. And I am completely convinced with the point that only She'd be my instrument to compose so.


She completes me.

2 comments:

  1. Dear
    Like you said that feeling is somewhere around hidden in layers. The challenge is to keep a tight rein on that. Just that realization of warmth will keep you going on for as long as you want. Love transcends all distances and barriers. Keep it close.
    As for having a subtle, serene and simple life, yes all of that is possible as long as you keep working hard at it.

    ReplyDelete