Saturday, March 13, 2010

jaago re..!!

this is a story aka question put by a person to a hopeless fella wasting his time by roaming free on roads.It shook me.Here it goes...

person :-hey,let me put you a question.Can I?

fella :- Why not mate? Go ahead.(Waiter,1 more vodka..)

person:- do know something about hunting system of tigers?

fella :- (taking a sip) Yeah,I do. Why for?

person:- if there's a herd of deers standing at a distance from a tiger,how will that tiger decide to hunt a particular deer?

fella :- Ahem! I give up.You say.

person :-It goes after the deer which moves its tail by seeing the tiger!

fella :- Is it? so what then?

person :- I am coming there, mate.

fella :- okay.Wanna have another drink?

person:- yup!sure.So listen,Why does the deer run? I mean,what for?

fella :- Quite obvious answer.It runs to escape from that tiger.I mean,it runs for its "ITS LIFE"

person :-And why does the tiger run after the deer?

fella :- Come on.DO you think am I so dumb? It runs for its food.

person:- food means?

fella :-this is too much ,mate.It runs after that deer to eat it. To survive.

person:- good that you are coming to the point.

fella :- what do you mean?

person :-Be precise,dude.To survive means?

fella :-Shit man! U are so dumb! The tiger runs for "ITS LIFE" man!

Person :- Exactly.So ,the deer runs for "ITS LIFE" and the tiger also runs for "ITS LIFE" eh?

fella :- thank God,you understood,finally!

person :- Its not me ,its you who have to understand.

fella :-sorry?! I didnt get you!

Person :- the deer runs for "its life" and the tiger too runs for "its life". WHAT ARE YOU RUNNING FOR?

fella :- (speechless..!!)
JAAGO RE....!!


1 comment: