Sunday, February 14, 2010

In unconventionality,I trust..!!

I am sad that unfortunately,I took birth in the birthplace of all civilizations,they say.This is gonna hurt patriotic hearts.I don't mind.Its all because of the fledgling system existing in this place.I always dreamt of leading my life in an urban outfit.Its a bliss,urban outfit.Had a 'wow'ful conversation this morning(27-01-2010) with Aditya.Exactly,I am vulnerable,disarmed,helpless and desperate.
Disarmed,in the sense,there is no liberty for me to think or act out of the box.Helpless,failing to behave unconventionally.Desperate,lol....to behave unconventionally.There is no place for conventional intellectuals in the history.Go through the list of top 5 CEOs of 2009.All of them are dropouts (by choice,in fact).I dont say coincidentially.Intentionally,I say.
It takes a spark,a single spark to get up and act out of the box.The spark,that exists for a moment.Finest,toughest moment in one's life.Get through it and you are done then.Nothing bothers you.
Literally,this is not at all a post in my blog,its just the conversation ,we had this morning.Using it again,Ultimate extremist.Worldly things never cause troubles to extremists.Some saying says this, "If you suffer earlier,you suffer more".Perfect.
"leave what you want,it will come back for sure".Beautiful
This has always been my dream to write something with a pint of tea,a cigarette stub in my left hand and an amazing friend.Its fulfilled.No more to say.Ready to take off this moment!

1 comment:

  1. i remember that day. when we walked about 4 kms in the afternoon hot sun. broke and all but no complaints. loadsa fun mama. and that line still rings in my ears. the kind of contempt in your voice for the system when you said the top 5 CEOs are dropouts by choice.

    ReplyDelete