Friday, April 17, 2009

killing feeling..

Sawan(my cousin) called me jus now and said that Akshay(another cousin) wants 2 meet us right now.I was really interested in moving out.As soon as Sawan said that,the first thing that flashed in ma mind is,my Mom.These dayz,she's not allowing me 2 do anything or 2 go anywhere.Ah God,this is killing me.If I ask some 1ooo bugs,1000 questions will be put to me.I wanna go out now with no money.But I m forced to stay back.My nerves wanna breathe some fresh air of a beautiful weekend night in Hyderabad city.What to do?Just putting it in words.By God's grace,if at all , I get consent from mom 2 move out,the next thing I have 2 do is to call my dad.Thats really a big deal.Another set of question paper is ready 4 me.Its almost near to impossible to answer those questions and pass that question paper.I truly envy my cousins.I wanna live life of them.Bugs come secondary.Freedom is of utmost priority.Waiting 4 July to come.First time in my life,I am waiting 4 my college 2 start.Late night long drives.Wee hour coffees.I miss them like anything.Remember you Robin Sharma,live my moment of life.Thats what Lalit modi is doing right now!I repeat,I envy him too.Sorry guys,completely a disastrous post from me this time.But ,I m a bit relieved.With this,I am able 2 calm down myself.Sitting in my balcony,coffeein one hand,my lappy on my lap.With web world in front of me.Visualising my buddies roaming freely on raods.Thats very painful.Signing off here today guys!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment