Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Propensity towards Karmic Theory

As days are rolling by, I guess I am turning into a firm believer in Karmic Theory. Karma - an uber cool word for westerners ever since it gained fame in late 60s has a long history in the country of it's origin.

Karmic Theory states that everything has a reason for its occurrence, existence & perishment. I shared days with people who were nihilists & I rubbed a little of their '-ism' to my shoulders for a while. It didn't take long for me to comprehend that things happen in a pattern & it can be deciphered only looking backwards.

Why do I get caught by cops only on my pay day for jumping a signal or for not fastening seat belt when I do such deeds everyday? Why do people pitch in at the most desperate times to save me from grisly errors? Their intrusion initially irritates me but leave me silently thankful after figuring out what I was saved from.

When a firm & unflinching believer in God is doing everything in power to accomplish something, efforts consistently prove futile. But they seem to reap when everyone inherently knows that its now the time or else never.

Its sometimes good to blur in the immediate things to gain a view of larger picture. Larger picture is like a painting or a piece of music or even a book; to that point - any consummated piece of art. Each shard that contributes to the piece discretely looks shabby but upon falling in its place gives way to a meaningful collage; also a memorable one more often.

I believe in time & its unfailing nature in unlocking riddles. Human efforts go in first, ramshackle the firmly held interiors of a mine, pursuit slowly transposes into an unrelenting one, outcomes arrive, fail people, efforts continue & eventually they arrive at the desired. There's no unified pattern to comprehend the desirable outcomes of human pursuits. They stand as timeless tests for human mettle.

The bottom-line happens to be this; for me. Human life when metaphorically compared to a diamond mine whose depth at which diamonds are studded is unknown. All it takes to be enraptured with handful of diamonds is firm belief in Time. Diamonds shall fall off the dusty walls of the mine. Because diamonds surely exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment