Friday, April 20, 2012

/Untitled/

My ink tank seems to be dried up. These words are running on reserve. Its quite strange how an inner feeling can be brought out in either of the ways; one being happy & the other sad. As said by some renowned writer some time back, ' There should be a vent out for every extravagant feeling that circulates in a human brain.' Otherwise that could turn out to be toxic. Be it happiness, melancholy, & that lump in the throat caused by both of 'em. It feels so relieved to clear that lump off the throat. As so is this piece. And the emotion behing the lump in my throat is Angst; Helpless fury. And the root cause behing that is Me being unhappy with everything that comprises my habitat.

Everything. The man sitting across my table & washing the brain of an innocent guy to step into anti social business; other one beside me shouting furiously over phone cursing his own destiny to be that way he is. May be its that alternative world with every possible making-happy-element within it. Dangerously even that could be dismissed as a sad place & I may complain about that world too.

Primarily, I lack proper definition of happiness. Happiness; what could it be like? How to fulfill the conditions to be happy? Firstly, what are those conditions? All the regular followers of my blog! are you observing a recurring phenomenon in my posts, lately? I have been questioning a lot. I don't know why am I being so troubled with so much of questions.

This jobless period is doing a great favour in reinventing myself. I am sure I'd come out as a bright person fed with more clarity, wiping away the clouds of uncertainty surrounding me. A decent cafe is a lot better than home. In fact, it feels home in there. The only thing I'd get nostalgic about Hyderabad (If I leave it for good) in future is the presence of some majestic cafetariae & the tea served in there.

I am afraid that this is it for now. As I said in the beginning, and now even the Reserve tank's empty!

No comments:

Post a Comment